Quick steps for parents/students using the online athletic clearance process.
Online Athletic Clearance: WEBSITE WILL OPEN ON JUNE 1, 2019.
PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED AFTER JUNE 1, 2019.
Make sure you know your San Diego Unified Student ID Number. Coming from a middle school your ID number has not changed, it is the same number.
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
- Register. Parents/Guardians register with first and last name, a valid email
username and password. You will be asked to type in a provided code to
verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- Select “Start Clearance Here!” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate.
Example: Football in Sept 2019 would be the 2019-2020 School Year.
§ Choose the School: Serra High School
§ Choose ALL of the Sports that you might tryout for this year
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Medical History,
Parent/Guardian Information and Signature Forms.
- Choose all the sports interested in for the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the
process. Review and print the confirmation page and return to school.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department
for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email
notification will be sent.
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
Student ID Number: Students must enter ID number and use Correct name. Multiple Sports Registration at a later time (not recommended)
It is recommended you signup for all sports you are interested in the first time you register. This includes fall, winter and spring. Additional sports can be added, select Clearances at the top and then Start Clearance Here! After entering the year, school and additional sport, some information will auto fill. You must register for each sport or you can not tryout.
Download the physical form on Step #1 or under Student Info at the bottom of the page. You must turn in a hard copy of the physical and confirmation page to the Serra Athletic Department or Front Office Athletic Physicals must be Dated after June 1, 2019 with doctor signature. Include a stamp or business card from doctor.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: June 9, 2019