COVID 19 TESTING AT SERRA HIGH SCHOOL
- Testing will be conducted by UCSD
- Testing is Free and is open to athletes and students at Serra High School (football team and all indoor sports must test weekly)
- Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
- Do not wait to schedule
- You can schedule several appointments at one time
- Appointments are limited
- The link for Serra High is
- Informed Consent and Release Of Information must be filled out by parent/guardian and returned to the school On TEST DAY
- Prior to the testing date you will receive an email from UCSD to signup for a MyChart account. You will be able to access you account to see results
- Most results will be in 24 hours
- Results will be available on your UCSD MyChart account. A positive test will result in a call to the family by UCSD
Click on the Link Below for forms.
On testing day please park at the front of the school and follow the signs to the testing area. Only students being tested are allowed out of the vehicle and on campus. Please make sure you are on time as appointments are scheduled.
If you need assistance please contact Nurse Ashley at email@example.com