ATHLETIC CLEARANCE Instructions Link for PDF
Quick steps for parents/students using the online athletic clearance process.
Online Athletic Clearance: WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN AS OF JUNE 30, 2020.
PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED AFTER JUNE 30, 2020.
Make sure you know your San Diego Unified Student ID Number. Coming from a middle school? Your ID number has not changed, it is the same number.
- Visit AthleticClearance.com
- Click: California
- Registered: Parents already signed up can Login using their email and password
- To Register: Parents/Guardians who do not already have an account will click the register button under the Login. Complete the Registration
- Select “Start Clearance Here!” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate.
Example: Football in Sept 2020 would be the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Choose the School: SERRA /San Diego
- Choose ALL of the Sports that you might tryout for this year
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Medical History, Parent/Guardian Information and Signature Forms.
- Print the NEW Physical Forms
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process. Review and print the confirmation page and return to school.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
Student ID Number: Students must enter ID number and use Correct name.
Multiple Sports Registration at a later time (not recommended)
It is recommended you signup for all sports you are interested in the first time you register. This includes fall, winter and spring. Additional sports can be added, select Clearances at the top and then Start Clearance Here! After entering the year, school and additional sport, some information will auto fill. You must register for each sport or you can not tryout.
Download the physical form on Step #1 or under Student Info at the bottom of the page. You may upload your physical this year due to COVID-19. You must turn in a hard copy of the physical and confirmation page to the Serra Athletic Department or Front Office during normal business hours.
Athletic Physicals must be Dated after June 30, 2020 with doctor signature. Include a stamp or business card from doctor.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org Updated: July, 2020